▸ such a funnydream for this morning . . ... ♬
Monday 26 September 2011
♥ posted at: @08:30:00
0 wishes // make a wish?







believe it or not , lastnight i was dream about u , guys .
such a funny dream dat make me keep smiling , alone . haha 
u guys show off ur new kemeja to me .
and i was gave my comment about ur kemeja like im da judge in the reality show , i guess .
haha . part that make me laugh smpai guling2 , part wen epul konon2 show off his kemeja , but his kemeja was soooo biggg + xcool pon + belang2 . and u guys said to him that its really oldfashion oredy . haha . part xbley blah , u just smile wen they kutuk2 u , epul . haha
thanks guys coz make me smile ++ laugh in da dream .
 so cool meh :P
wen we met , just buy me mcD eh ? i really wan it !
promise :P


◂◂ travel back in time ♪ // back to top \\ ♪ back to the future ▸▸
© All Rights Reserved 2011