▸ i wonder . . -.-" ... ♬
Friday 7 October 2011
♥ posted at: @09:02:00
0 wishes // make a wish?





yes , i miss him so much . but what i can do ? nothing , hopeless .
i wanna hold him , i wish i can do it myself , but im not strong enough . im not a superhero


i try to be understands , but sometimes im weak . i lost myfocus .
im just me . rely not strong enough . i admit that sometimes im
owez think why me ? why me ? ?


but , now i feel he oredy find someone who more good than me .
someone who can take care him more than me .
he doesnt need me anymore .
yes , thats rely hard feeling , i dont know if i can through this alone .
myfriends ? yes , i have them .


if i can do anything , change everything . i want make u mine .
hug u , hold u , never let u go .


p/s : Never ignore a person who loves you, cares for you, and misses you. Because one day, you might wake up from your sleep and realize that you lost the moon while counting the stars





◂◂ travel back in time ♪ // back to top \\ ♪ back to the future ▸▸
© All Rights Reserved 2011