▸ lost control ... ♬
Tuesday 8 November 2011
♥ posted at: @19:44:00
0 wishes // make a wish?





hip hip horeyyyy !
im glad , very2 damn glad . why ? coz exam final at Pusat Latihan Klinikal Batu Gajah is done !
fuhhh . . still in mood 'ffuuhhh' lega kot
aminnn . . i hope the trainer will make me pass with flying color ! hoho :)


why im so damn excited ? because for the whole day , yesterday .. 
i was sooooo busy with korean drama ' secret garden '
wahahahaaaa , that drama was my drug & is my drug until now :)
i was study for the exam when i woke up early morning today &
 i was spended about 10minutes to read the notes .


but now , i feel so release . .
BUT ! fyi , before exam , my hand was shaking . . eeerrr
damn scared !
so , please dont do this again , ika . just remind myself .
now ? continue with 'secret garden' !
:)


◂◂ travel back in time ♪ // back to top \\ ♪ back to the future ▸▸
© All Rights Reserved 2011