▸ motivation camp ? ... ♬
Tuesday 1 November 2011
♥ posted at: @21:44:00
0 wishes // make a wish?





serious , serious , serioussssssly NOT my type . please la , dont try to bother my holiday *sigh*
what camp ? motivation camp ? am i not a motivated gurl oredy ? haiz .
ottokea ?? ( what to do in korean . wahaha )


just receive a very , very bad news from our KP , mr.tee eng ong :'( me , i mean all my course-mate , semester 4 , 5 & 6 must stay at college's hostel after final exam & must attend a motivation camp for 2weeks ! damn . it's supposed , being at home , eat proudly , sleep continuosly . waaaaaa , my holiday will become sucks !


dear my lovely students , sem 4,5&6

after final exam , NO holiday ! HAHA , serve your right 
because , im order you all to attend motivation camp for 2WEEKS! HAHA .
i repeat , NO holiday at all . this is COMPULSORY .
who is not attend this camp , run , back home , lie then i will blacklist his/her name & his/her result , i will not give it to them . huh . dont play-play with me aa .


a lots of love ,
your gojes KP . muah



ah , pengsan ! mati la :'(




◂◂ travel back in time ♪ // back to top \\ ♪ back to the future ▸▸
© All Rights Reserved 2011