▸ the importance of breakfast ... ♬
Thursday 26 January 2012
♥ posted at: @00:08:00
0 wishes // make a wish?



bye Marang , bye Terengganu :'(

& say hai to 
 Perak , hai Ipoh & hai Batu Gajah !

it's really a long , long journey . from Terengganu to Perak & cross KL .
its take about 10hours to arrive here .

so,about bekfes.it's true.today , early morning before i take a bus , my mum bought me nasi minyak
& force me to finish it before take a bus . its because im a gudgurl so i finished it first .
so...about 10hours in da bus , even once i didn't get out from the bus to eat or go to toilet . just like that . 
sleep as much as i want . my stomach didn't asked for food , its just keep quiet & make me happy .
haha . damn . but its true . i just take my bekfes & until now , im still breathing . haha

so , to people who wanna diet , then you should take your bekfes .
for the whole day , you will get enough energy to survive your life just like me .

try la , who know its effective with you guys .
for me , i'll try to do it tomoro . i wanna lose my weight oso . #sigh

p/s : remember to take your bekfes , its important . really :)


gdnite peepss :)

◂◂ travel back in time ♪ // back to top \\ ♪ back to the future ▸▸
© All Rights Reserved 2011