▸ right from Ipoh ... ♬
Sunday 15 January 2012
♥ posted at: @15:30:00
0 wishes // make a wish?



yesterday , me & roomate , hui went to Ipoh Parade .
just accompany hui to shopping because chinese new year is around the corner , i guess .
& she didin't get a chance to go shopping for chinese new year before this .
then we decided to go Ipoh Parade .



before this , we went to JJ Ipoh , but seems nothing to buy .
there was a shirt that i want , but unfortunately , my size oredy sold out ,
then my mood really flying away & left me behind :(

so , at Ipoh Parade , i've found a cute shoes , really2 cute .
i've never wear a shoes like that before , but this shoes really make me happy .
then , i bought that shoes .

i wanna show it to you , but seems my hp got a problem to transfer
the picture of the shoes into this lappy .

#sigh
just the cutie shoes i bought from Ipoh Parade .
then , i saw this shirt at BodyGlove , i've tried it but seems not fit with me .
& again , my size oredy sold out :(

but , but . . something make me happy again when i got to buy Happy Meal at 
Mc'D Ipoh ! thats really make me smile until today .
i got this cutie  ----------->



i love Happy Meal !
thanks to Happy Meal coz make me happy again .
i wish i can collect all of you !
:)



◂◂ travel back in time ♪ // back to top \\ ♪ back to the future ▸▸
© All Rights Reserved 2011