▸ If I Could Wish For Anything | Stuff ... ♬
Sunday 19 February 2012
♥ posted at: @20:57:00
0 wishes // make a wish?



I steal from Trending at Twitter .
#IfICouldWishForAnything .

For me, there're a lots of stuff that I wish for . short-term ofcoz.
as a human being, we cannot run from dreaming about something that we wish for .
but its not like waiting something from the sky to give us. Ridiculous .

for me, I am currently waiting for my elaun this thursday to buy something
that I wish for.
What is the stuff ?

- Tudung Bawal Plain.
- High heel.
- Miracle Tab.
- Blackberry.
- New shoes (Work).
- Delicious Food.
- Jeans

Maybe something is missing, but this is only the things that I can remember.
urgghhh I hope I can get those things before March . # I wish



◂◂ travel back in time ♪ // back to top \\ ♪ back to the future ▸▸
© All Rights Reserved 2011