▸ inspiring verse | for me ... ♬
Tuesday 14 February 2012
♥ posted at: @20:56:00
0 wishes // make a wish?



i've got this from Twitter .
check it out , guys .
who know it's make you tough too .

No matter what happens to you, God is watching over you. He's working for your good. So don't listen to your fears. Trust God.
Keep smiling, and one day life will get tired of upsetting you.
Laugh when you can, apologize when you should, and let go of what you can’t change. 
Cry as hard as you want to. But always make sure: when you stop crying, you’ll never cry for the same reason again. 
Just remember, no matter how hard something is at the moment, it will all be worth it at the end. 
Being single is better than being lied to, cheated on, and disrespected.
Wake up everyday stronger than yesterday. Face your fears and wipe your tears. 
Judge me, and I'll prove you wrong. Say I'm not worth it, and watch where I end up. I'm me, and wouldn't change for anyone. 
It takes one minute to make someone's day, and one word to destroy someone's life. 
The greatest thing in life is finding someone who knows all your mistakes and differences and still finds you absolutely amazing. 
Smiles can hide so much; fear, pain ,sadness, tears. But than again they reflect one thing; strength. 
Just because you know my mistake, doesn't mean you know the pain I take. 
Forget what has hurt you in the past, but never forget what it has taught you. 
 p/s : what happen to me is like a dream. yes, im not get over either move on yet, but i must. and i 'pasrah'. what have done , is done. it's me to wake up and face the reality.

◂◂ travel back in time ♪ // back to top \\ ♪ back to the future ▸▸
© All Rights Reserved 2011