▸ Lazybone. ... ♬
Monday 26 March 2012
♥ posted at: @19:23:00
0 wishes // make a wish?



hah, that's the real me ofcos. Yes, im really lazy to update 
this blog. Why I must update this blog? because I dont want this blog become haunted.
So horror, I think.
so, although only 2 or 3 sentences, I will just update it.
For this time being, I just got a lots of stuff to do.
Reports, research, exam, simulation.. ohh thats make me tired oredy.
Thinking of my research, Gosh, mine is totally out.
I cant start it because of some lazy-problem. *sigh* thats my weakness.

Im trying to score in bowling first. hoho :)
I do not know how to palying bowling, but atleast I trying, right ?


see, I've got strike once ! so happy i am. woot woottt :)
bbye, got things to do :)


◂◂ travel back in time ♪ // back to top \\ ♪ back to the future ▸▸
© All Rights Reserved 2011