▸ something that make me sad :'( ... ♬
Thursday 29 September 2011
♥ posted at: @18:40:00
0 wishes // make a wish?





hei , hei . . touching !
u are really far from me , how long we did'nt see each other ? 4 month ? yes .
very long for me to carry on mylife without u beside me .
yes , i cannot hide my sadness . really bad when start thinking of u , 
nobody can understand how i feel .
u also , if u dont love me just like i love u . 
yes , im really negatively-minded person , but since im with u , im not that type of person oredy .
past is past , the reality is , u are very far from me .
not like before . #sigh

walau badan kita terpisah jauh , namun hati kita selalu dekat .imissusofuckingdamnmuch


◂◂ travel back in time ♪ // back to top \\ ♪ back to the future ▸▸
© All Rights Reserved 2011