▸ newyear resolution ... ♬
Saturday 31 December 2011
♥ posted at: @22:58:00
2 wishes // make a wish?





about less than 2 hours , 2011 will left us and pls say hi to 2012 .
a lots of sweet , sour memories in 2011 for me .
some make me happy , fun , keep smiling and some make me down , sad , crying .
but , im grateful , because god allows me to stay breathing until now to welcome 2012 .

for 20years im here . and i dont know until when i will still here .
some said , 'What happened in the past were history. What will happen in the future always a mistery'
it's true . we dont know what will happen tomorrow .

but we owez wishing for something good . something make us happy .


a lots of friend , post their wishlist for 2012 at fb , for sure they wishing something good for them 
and i oso hope their wish will become true so that they owez be happy
and keep smiling .



i have 2 different type of friend i guess .

1st - they enjoy and happy to welcome 2012
2nd - they keep protest to who enjoy welcoming 2012 , why ?
because they said 1 muharram should be celebrated more rather than 1 januari . i dont know .



for me , just nice .
not to obsessed , but still happy .



for azam tahun baru , let me and myself know about it .
it's will be mylittle secret with my little heart .


so , for this year , 2011 
sory for my behave , sory for my weakness , 

sory for being so childish , sory if i hurt u 
sory , just , im so sory . im not a perfect person .


for people who owez be with me , beside me . thanks for everythings .
to all people beside me , thanks , im so thankful for having a person like u beside me .


^^HAPPYNEWYEAR^^



◂◂ travel back in time ♪ // back to top \\ ♪ back to the future ▸▸
© All Rights Reserved 2011