▸ to people that , ... ♬
Monday 9 January 2012
♥ posted at: @12:15:00
0 wishes // make a wish?



no one wanna a miserable life .
all people wishes for their good life , happy life .



me also wish for beutiful life .
life without miserable things that will make our brain blackout .
but , which life doesn't have a problem ? everybody will face it .
whether someone beside , or alone .
it's the difference .

as for me ,
i will ask for my family , my mom actually .
i know once i can hug my mom , at the same time the problem will disappear .
that's the magic of mom's love .

my family is not gojes , highclass .
just nice , cool .



problem make us become stronger .
i wish i can be tough gurl .

when something bad happens , you have 3 choices .
you can either let it define you , let it destroy you , or you can let it
strengthen you .

to people that love me , wanna me beside you .
owez me , remember me , care about me
then , i hope you will be stay here in my little-heart and hold me tight .

i know i am not pretty , beautiful , not a rich-gurl , but still i have
my little-heart with me and i promise that the little-heart will owez accompany your life until the end .

sorry i forgot you dont need me anymore


◂◂ travel back in time ♪ // back to top \\ ♪ back to the future ▸▸
© All Rights Reserved 2011