▸ Saya Nak Tudung Bawal ... ♬
Thursday 8 March 2012
♥ posted at: @13:11:00
0 wishes // make a wish?



*Nervous*
Yes, Hye ! Tadaaaaaa, curious with my title ? Me too !
Okay, this is the first time I'm trying to do this kind of stuff.  for sure I dont know what to do.
But atleast I'm trying to, right?
So, once I open dashboard this morning, I saw the entry about this from who I've follow.
If I'm not mistake, from this blog --> A LITTLE LOVE

Okay, back to the main point. About 2 weeks ago, I've craving for this Tudung Bawal Plain from Dian Pelangi, I guess. But didn't have a chance to buy it.Why? because didn't have enough money to buy it. *shame on me*
So, I dont want talk to much. So, If you wanna join to. Just click the Banner below.
The conditions is so simple and I guess many bloggers will join this.

Lets check it out together.

1. Do the entry title : 'Saya Nak Tudung Bawal.'
2. Place the picture above and link to this ENTRY
3. Do follow IKA's blog.
4. Leave your Link dan your ID follower at the comments
5. Done ! Wait for the result.

* Duedate : 23 March 2012 *

So, goodluck guys !
*me too!*

God bless you, IKA. owh, btw my name is IKA too.
Nice to meet you ! \( ^ - ^ )/

◂◂ travel back in time ♪ // back to top \\ ♪ back to the future ▸▸
© All Rights Reserved 2011