▸ leaving ... ♬
Monday 7 May 2012
♥ posted at: @20:24:00
0 wishes // make a wish?



Hey there, long time no see. well, actually im busy with my final exam here,
at Batu Gajah. And, im leaving this place about 2 days more.
I will leaving this town, guys. what im suppose to react? happy? yes, because
this place give me a lots of hurts. About friends, love and so on.
am i suppose to sad? why? because this place have been my place over a years.
its where my heart broke into a pieces. my tears drop easily when its about frienship.
yes, i think i'm strong enough to carry on my life until now at this place.

We cry to remember and smile to forget.

yes, i will remember every single parts that happen to me at this place.

To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.





◂◂ travel back in time ♪ // back to top \\ ♪ back to the future ▸▸
© All Rights Reserved 2011